In this tutorial, we will show you how to save an Excel file as a PDF on one page using PDF.co Web API.
We will use this sample PDF and Excel file in this tutorial.
Step 1: Open PDF.co Account
- Let’s start by logging into your PDF.co account and clicking on the Request Tester menu.
Step 2: Request Tester Page
Let’s set up the request tester configuration.
- In the Choose PDF.co API endpoint field, search and select
/pdf/merge2 (supports zip, doc, rtf, xls, png, jpg etc). This endpoint supports non-PDF as the source files.
- For the Input parameters field, add your source files with a link or input with files.
After setting up the configuration, click on the Run Request button.
Step 3: Run Request Result
- Great! The request runs successfully. Click on the resulting URL to view the output or directly download the output file.
Step 4: Merge PDF Output
- Here’s the Merge PDF output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to save an Excel file as a PDF on one page using PDF.co Web API. You also learned how to use the v1/pdf/merge2 endpoint to save an Excel file as one page in a PDF.